Winged Eyeliner Made Easy!

I'm going to show you step by step my quick and easy sharp wing routine. You may have seen this technique before & though...


I'm going to show you step by step my quick and easy sharp wing routine.
You may have seen this technique before & thought- Oh yeah, how stupid! That could never work.
But think again!
Sometimes beauty hacks may look ridiculous but work like a charm.
You will only need two things!
My only rule is that you use a Felt Tip Liner.
Oh, & don't forget the-


The cool thing about makeup is there are no rules.
Well, ok.. There are "guidelines".
I'm going to show you why I prefer this technique over free handing any day!
The scotch tape method actually takes way LESS skill than freehand and looks a million times better.
Alright, enough talk! If you're ready to see how to do it let's go.


XO | AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images