23 Things

I am very intuitive and over think everything. I have been through a lot and am really proud of myself of the person I'm becoming...

I am very intuitive and over think everything.
I have been through a lot and am really proud of myself of the person I'm becoming.
I still have a lot left to do but every day I'm learning and growing.
I have a lot of weaknesses I am working on.
It takes a strong person to acknowledge your faults and to actively pursue change.
Here are 23 things I've learned about myself and life.
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!
  1. Family isn't always blood
  2. People will let you down
  3. You can say no
  4. Speaking your mind isn't always a bad thing
  5. It's ok to stand up for what you believe in
  6. You might have to let go of someone to move on with your life
  7. Let people love you even when you find it hard to love yourself
  8. Don't be too proud to be vulnerable
  9. Try new things
  10. What you have doesn't make you who you are
  11. Everyone's ideal life is different 
  12. You will change and your interests will evolve
  13. Forgiving people isn't always easy but it is necessary
  14. Don't speak out of anger
  15. Go out and do things for yourself
  16. Take care of the people you love
  17. Always be thankful for each new day
  18. It's ok to fail
  19. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good
  20. It's your duty to do everything you can to reduce waste and save the earth
  21. Being a good person is a choice
  22. Put yourself out there
  23. Live life in the moment - Not the future and not the past 

XO // AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images