Foggy Morning | OOTD + COFFEE

Everyone woke up in Springfield today with a massive amount of fog covering the skyline. Taylor and I will be leaving later today...


Everyone woke up in Springfield today with a massive amount of fog covering the skyline.
Taylor and I will be leaving later today for Kansas City to go see Melanie Martinez tomorrow.
We will be vlogging our trip but before we left I wanted to get another video up for you guys.
We decided to go get coffee at my favorite shop in town called Kingdom Coffee & Cycles.
They make the best lattes.
So here's a little video of our morning! Outfit details included.
Click here for my youtube channel if you'd like to see other videos or subscribe!
If you have a channel leave me a comment and I'll check yours out as well.


XO | AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images