ALL ABOUT MY HAIR

Hello Beauties! I was requested to create a video all about my hair. If you know me personally or have been following me for a w...


Hello Beauties!
I was requested to create a video all about my hair.
If you know me personally or have been following me for a while you know that I change my hair A LOT. Cutting and coloring my hair has never really been an issue for me.
I've gone through a lot of different styles throughout the past 8 years and I share them all in my latest video. Do you guys struggle with wanting change but are afraid of hating it after you do it?
I've always wished I could keep the same style for a long period of time and be content with it.
My need for constant change is a blessing and a curse.
I am not afraid of hair choices but sometimes I do regret them.
Every girl misses their hair after they cut it off!
But I've tried to find happiness in every style and learned that it's not the hair that makes you, YOU.
Life is too short to have boring hair.
Just remember to be true to yourself.
Oh, and HAVE FUN.


What would you like to see next?

XO | AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images