Iphone Tour

This is for all you nosey people out there - Just kidding - This is for anyone who is interested in finding some new Apps or what to ...

This is for all you nosey people out there - Just kidding - This is for anyone who is interested in finding some new Apps or what to know how I organize my IPhone.
All of the apps mentioned that you might not know about:
Flic - You can get this for free but it only let's you go through 100 photos a day.
I ended up purchasing it for $1.99 so I could scroll through any month I wanted to get rid of unwanted photos.
Facetune - I talked about this one in my "How I edit my Instagram Photos" post.
This is how I edit my photos most of the time. I adjust the light and whiten any yellow parts of my photos.
Vegetarious - This app shows you if there are any Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in your area.
Is It Vegan? - Scan photos of labels to see if what you're eating is actually vegetarian or vegan.
My Fitness Pal - Tracks your daily food and exercise and helps you get to your goal weight.
Genius Scan - Scan any unwanted paper items that you still want to be able to look at if needed but without any physical evidence that it exists to clutter your home.
KIMOJI - Completely unnecessary emojis that are pretty inappropriate but also pretty funny.
Enjoy!
XO // AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images