The Superior Mule

Hi guys! So happy to share with you my first official Youtube video. My husband was so nice on his day off to help me accomplish this....




Hi guys! So happy to share with you my first official Youtube video.
My husband was so nice on his day off to help me accomplish this.
It took a lot of trial and error but I'm happy with what we created.
One of our favorite drinks of all time is the Moscow Mule.
So I thought what better way to kick off my Youtube Channel than with a how to?
If you have yet to try this drink please try it now! It just might change your life ;)
You don't even have to invest in a huge bottle of Vodka.
Just go buy one or two of the little shooters. Easy Peasy.
Alright, enough babbling.
Check out the video, if you have an account I'd appreciate it so much if you would give it a thumbs up!
I want to hear from you guys so let me know what you think!



- Amy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am an avid follower of yours on Instagram, and a fan! So happy you've started a blog.

    These Moscow Mules look delicious! I can't wait make a few of my own. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to more videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback! Just found the Instagram for your blog. I will follow and check yours out as well.
      :)

      Delete

Flickr Images