Some Guilty Pleasure Movies

G U I L T Y - P L E A S U R E S | MOVIE EDITION | I thought it would be fun to come up with some of my favorite not so gr...

G U I L T Y - P L E A S U R E S
| MOVIE EDITION |

I thought it would be fun to come up with some of my favorite not so great movies to share with you guys. These movies are considered "bad" movies by most.
However, I just can't seem to get enough.

1. S U C K E R - P U N C H
2. H O U S E - O F - W A X
3. J E N N I F E R ' S - B O D Y
4. I - K N O W - W H O - K I L L E D - M E

If you are interested in any of these movies or what to know a brief overview watch my video below.
What are some of your guilty pleasure movies? Are any of my favorites your favorites?
Don't forget to Like & Subscribe to my channel. You can click here to watch more of my videos.

XO // AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images