Two Breakfast Smoothie Recipes

Happy Wednesday Friends! I was asked by an Instagram follower what my favorite smoothies are and what ingredients I use. I though...

Happy Wednesday Friends!
I was asked by an Instagram follower what my favorite smoothies are and what ingredients I use.
I thought it would be nice to share with everyone just in case you like smoothies as much as I do.
These recipes are short, simple, & easy to recreate.
The ingredients are all staple for my at home smoothie creations and I usually interchange them.
I've played around a lot with different things and these are the ingredients that suit my husband & myself the most. You can however add in different fruits, protein powders, etc.
We also use chia seeds so you can add that instead of flaxseed.
I basically just gather up all of these items, pop them in my ninja blender, & blend on high.
Now, as for the amounts of things these are single servings. 
When I make enough for my husband I double the recipe.
Hope that this helped guide & inspire you to create your own breakfast smoothie.
Let me know what your favorite combos are & if you try one of mine leave a comment so I can hear from you!
P.S. I made some minor changes to the look on the right hand bar of the blog. What do you think?
XO // AMY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images