Current Must Haves

(All Images Found From Pinterest) 1. Black Candles - TJMaxx is my favorite place to find amazing discount candles. 2. Grey Twee...

(All Images Found From Pinterest)

1. Black Candles - TJMaxx is my favorite place to find amazing discount candles.
2. Grey Tweed Coats - Thrift Stores have some of the greatest finds for this style.
3. Marble - I am addicted to anything marble lately. Hobby Lobby has a section for it right now!
4. Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm - NikkieTutorials is all about this so I tried it & I'm in love.
5. Baths Spotify Radio Station - The most perfect station for my current mood/vibes. 
6. Black Nike's - I've been on the hunt and I think this Thursday I'll be able to snag a pair for a really great deal!

So what are some of your favorites right now? 
- Amy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images